Flocks of Colour PDF Quilt Pattern – Instant Download
Flocks of Colour is a modern flying geese quilt pattern that is easy and fun to make. It’s a simple but stunning design that is beginner friendly and can be made with fat eights or fat quarters, or simply use up your larger scraps.
Flocks of Colour is a modern flying geese quilt pattern that is easy and fun to make. It’s a simple but stunning design that is beginner friendly and can be made with fat eights or fat quarters, or simply use up your larger scraps. The pattern comes with detailed cutting and assembly instructions and plenty of diagrams to help explain the steps.
Choose a bold background colour and clusters of rainbow flying geese, or make this modern flying geese quilt all your own with a more muted palette or even a monochromatic one for a bold look.
- Includes two size options: Baby and Throw
- Fat Eights and Fat Quarter Friendly
- Modern Flying Geese Quilt
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Easy beginner quilt
- Fabric requirements in photos
Penny Spool Quilts Patterns are designed to be easy to read and follow, and come with detailed instructions and plenty of diagrams for the visual learner.
About the pattern:
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5inx11in
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqflocksofcolour and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts.