Canadian Diamonds PDF Quilt Pattern – Instant Download
This gorgeous quilt pattern makes the most of large scale prints and a complementary colour palette. While it looks tricky, the design is simple and can be sewn up fairly quickly as a baby blanket or playmat. This is suitable for beginner quilters who have made a quilt or two before.
This fun and modern diamond quilt pattern makes the most of large scale prints and a complementary colour palette. While it looks tricky, it’s an easy pattern for an advanced beginner. The diamonds come together with simple half and quarter-square triangles, and the pieced border adds a bit of extra detail and colour.
- 42in x 42in Baby Quilt or Playmat
- Modern Diamond Quilt Pattern
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Advanced beginner quilt
- Fabric requirements in photos
Penny Spool Quilts Patterns are designed to be easy to read and follow, and come with detailed instructions and plenty of diagrams for the visual learner.
About the pattern:
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5inx11in
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqcanadiandiamonds and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts.